Wednesday, August 10, 2016

My Open Letter: To My Dearest Donita | 081116

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_X0d1DnnKdk

Same day last year, one of my bestest friend flew to California. It was really heartbreaking to know that the days that would follow aren't going to be the same again. Many things had already happened within a year for her in that place, and for me in here. So, because I miss her very much, and I know she does feel the same way too, I made something for her.

To My Dearest Donita Part One & Part Two 

I hope this will help her every time she misses home. Regina and I love you so much, my baby girl

In addition, here are some cool photos by the amazing Isa Bernardo:

I love this photo. It just show that I will always be here for her. :)

Pak! Ganern!
Sorry, but I had to post this. (Ganda ko kaya here LOL)
Twinning With My Bestest Friend
It is usually the other way around HAHHAHAHHA
I hope you'll watch the videos in HD! :)

With grace and love,


Watch me on YouTube | Tweet me on Twitter | Ask me on Ask.FM | Message me on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram | Visit my Literature Blog | Visit House of Paradise | Add me on Snapchat: holla.polla

No comments:

Post a Comment